Please submit Your issue here, and We will assist You to solve the issue within 2 x 24 hours
ResellerCamp expects to solve all the cases maximum within 2 x 24 hours. ResellerCamp will process all abuse report when the compliance meet the qualification evidence.
We will investigate the issue, Once we are convinced that a report is valid, then the doain name status will be chane to Locked.
And belows are the things that ResellerCamp do for the next step:
- ResellerCamp will send the first notice to the Reseller that manages the domain name and wait until 48 hours.
- If there is no response, ResellerCamp will send a second notice, and confirm that the domain has suspended.
- For unsuspended the domain name Registrant has to remove the abusive/reported contents and has shown the evidence.
- Multiple report with the same issue should be consolidated in a single support ticket
- Our general ticket processing time is 48 hours, but it may vary for each specific case.
- For copyright issue ResellerCamp can't suspend the domain name except the compliance come from DMCA or Google.
For detailed information related to the domain name infringement and How you can report the case you can also send to abuse@resellerCamp.com
The fraudulent practice of sending emails or other messages purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
Malware is developed as harmful software that invades or corrupts your computer network. The goal of malware is to cause havoc and steal information or resources for monetary gain or sheer sabotage intent.
Inappropriate content includes information or images that upset your child, material that's directed at adults, inaccurate information or information that might lead or tempt your child into unlawful or dangerous behaviour. This could be: Pornographic material.
Copyright is a legal term describing ownership of control of the rights to the use and distribution of certain works of creative expression, including books, video, motion pictures, musical compositions and computer programs.
Trademark is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression that identifies products or services from a particular source and distinguishes them from others.
Email Abuse / Spam
Email Abuse / Spam is an unsolicited commercial bulk email. This also includes “spamvertising,” i.e. advertising domains via spam sent from another network.
Intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain, or to deprive a victim of a legal right. Fraud can violate civil law or criminal law.
Illegal Pharmacy is a website that sells medications with no valid prescription, outdated, substituted or counterfeit medications.
Child Abuse is adult content depicting minors.
Implies inaccurate or false contact details listed.